Boarding & Waterpark requirements:
- Current vaccination is required for each of our guests.
- Please be advised that we require proof of current vaccinations:
Rabies & DHPP (12 or 36 months), Bordetella (6 months), and at least 72 hours prior to check in.
- All Guest must be FLEA FREE! - A flea bath will be given at owner's expense if fleas are found.
- Owners must first check-in at the office if not in possession of a punch card.
- All dogs must have a one-time temperament evaluation before admittance.
- 2 dog limit per adult. Dog handlers must be at least 18 years of age.
- Children under the age of 10, due to safety concerns, are not allowed inside the play park.
- You are responsible for any injury or damage caused by your dog. You assume all responsibility and liability for any such loss or injury caused directly or indirectly to any person, animal, or thing by the act of your dog(s).
- Male dogs over 6 months must be neutered and no females in heat.
- Puppies under 4 months prohibited except on designated days.
- All dogs must be healthy and have current rabies, bordetella, and DHPP vaccinations on file.
- Dogs must be on a flea and tick program and in well cared for condition.
- Aggressive Dogs are Strictly forbidden. Any dog showing aggression towards human or any other dog must be immediately leashed and removed.
- Owners must maintain control over their dogs at all times.
- Toys and balls are acceptable (non-squeak) but can create competition, jealousy and fights between dogs. If you see this reaction please refrain from this activity and let the dogs play among themselves.
- No food or treats allowed in the park.
- No glass beverage containers.
- No Smoking.
- Dog owners must have a leash on hand at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed at all times outside of the play park.
- Pick-up after your dog and dispose of properly.
COUNTRY KENNELS DAWG WATERPARK RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE TO ANY DOG THAT DOES NOT MEET THE REQUIREMENTS SET ABOVE